Program & Project Development, Capture, Execution, and Assessment
We have decades of experience developing, selling, and successfully executing research, development, and technology demonstration programs for federal-sector clients, including:
- the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE),
- the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA),
- the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC), and
- the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
We understand how to make federal/private sector partnerships work in the research, development, and technology demonstration arenas. We know how to successfully navigate the federal program/project culture. We understand how to get things done in the federal DOE, NNSA, NRC, and NASA complexes. We know what it takes to move from an idea, to a funded program, a successful project, a final deliverable – and a satisfied customer.
We can assist you:
- develop federally-funded program and project concepts,
- create sound program and project implementation plans,
- build high-performing program and project execution teams,
- package, market and sell your idea, concept, or proposal to potential sponsors,
- execute your program or project with excellence,
- assess the status of your program or project by conducting independent and objective “health checks” of ongoing activities, and identifying corrective actions to retarget and revitalize programs and projects that have wandered off-course.
If you are seeking to be competitive and prosper in the federally-funded research, development, and technology demonstration business, WE CAN HELP!
Call or email Sherrell Greene TODAY @ (865.385.9066 or srg@ATInsightsLLC.com) to explore how we can help you move from an idea to a funded project, or rescue an underperforming project.